Medical Weight Loss At Capitol Contours | Alexandria, VA
FAST & EASY WEIGHT LOSS at Capitol Contours is a 2 step program designed to help you see results QUICKLY while optimizing your overall health & METABOLISM while developing healthy habits for long term weight maintenance.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
2 PHASE MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
FAST WEIGHT LOSS
Lose 13-20 Pounds in 4 Weeks
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
PHASE 1 of our program is FAST WEIGHT LOSS because you will see results much faster than traditional diet methods eating less calories with vitamin and mineral dense meal replacements while achieving nutrient goals necessary for optimal health. People generally lose 13-20 pounds per month. You will eat five natural meal replacements and a portion-controlled protein and vegetable meal every day for four weeks. This healthy diet creates a fat-burning state and naturally suppresses the appetite. This is not just a quick fix. Rather you learn healthy habits while you lose weight quickly.
PHASE 2 of our program is PORTION CONTROL WEIGHT LOSS. You will receive meal plans and grocery store foods lists and recipe that can be uploaded into our food tracking app we provide to you or choose from the extensive list of foods including your favorite restaurant items. Your dietitian nutritionist will also have access to this app to help you stay accountable.
INITIAL OFFICE VISIT INCLUDES
- Body fat evaluation
- METABOLISM TESTING to evaluate the rate at which you burn calories and your macronutrient goals
- Body Fat and Metabolism Testing review with a licensed dietitian nutritionist to review the results of both tests and help you decide on the best weight loss option for your weight goals, health conditions and lifestyle
- Meal planning book & app with daily meal plans customized to your calorie and macro nutrient goals
- KITCHEN SCALE
- 1 Month of our Food Tracking System; select or scan your favorite food items or upload your customized meal plans and recipes
- Weekly Weigh Ins and body fat checks (optional)
- Personal Body Contouring Consult (optional)
TREATMENTS FEATURED IN:
Metabolism Testing determines how efficiently you burn calories by measuring your unique BASAL METABOLIC RATE (BMR). Knowing your UNIQUE BASAL METABOLIC RATE is important. Your BMR helps us calculate the number of calories you need to lose, maintain, or gain weight.
How do I prepare
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 4 hours before your scheduled appointment except for water.
- Do not exercise for at least 4 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Do not drink caffeine or nutrition supplements for 4 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Do not use nicotine for 1 hour before your scheduled appointment. You can continue to take prescription medications.
My husband and I saw Christine. We loved her. I think people are looking for a miracle and to be told something spectacular. She’s a nutritionist! Her job is to teach you how to eat a balanced meal, how many calories, carbs, etc. Can you do this on your own or by looking on the internet? Yes. But apparantly ppl haven’t. Her job is to tell you what how to put together a decent meal, what’s beneficial and not, and have you check in for accountability.
Have always had a good experience with the behavioral health services provided by this group. They accept my insurance, the practitioners are qualified, and I have never had any problems with scheduling, billing, customer service, etc. I have also been treated well during the current Coronavirus pandemic. Cannot comment on the nutrition services as I have not used them.
My wife Carol watched me lose 40 pounds in three months. She had also witnessed my significant change over the past year on maintaining a maintenance program with outstanding success. This success has provided increased energy, and what is more important, it has greatly reduced my medication intake. This is significant in that I was diagnosed with diabetes years back. Carol, seeing the tremendous success and ease decided to join the program and lost over 35 pounds with similar results.
CAROL & LARRY